Tuesday, April 24, 2012

U is for Umbrella

U is for . . . uh . . . I am really tired today & I have been busy, busy, busy in establishing my challenge blog, Tuesday Alchemy. I highly recommend checking it out if you like to create ANYTHING or you like to win prizes or you'd like to be on a design team. Ok, ok, enough with self-promotion.

I decided to give myself a little mini break & do some web window shopping. Here are some wonderful umbrellas that might just tempt you to spend your hard-earned cash OR at least take a look and dream.

How sweet are these invites?
{ Source: Something Printable }
This art print was made for children, but don't let that stop you.
It would be adorable for any whimsical woman.
{ Source: rkdesign88 }

Be unique with this beautiful umbrella necklace!
This crochet umbrella is handmade from 100% cotton.
Spectacular! Yes, I want it now :)

3 comments:

Eileen Ng-Frumkin said...

You definitely deserve a break after all of the hard work you put into everything! If it makes you feel less guilty, call it an inspiration run. lol I'm having a lot of fun with you girls! I'm really glad you reached out to me! Thank you! :)

Mandy said...

Oh lots of fabby inspiration there hun, we definitely need those brolly's today.
Thanks for entering my candy :)
hugs Mandy xx

Corrinne said...

I am having fun with you, too :) I just knew you would be perfect for us! Fresh blood, so to speak :)