Monday, June 25, 2012

Vegan Barbecue Bonanza: WINNERS

First, thank you to the Vegan Barbecue Bonanza sponsors! You are all wonderful & very generous with providing my readers with fantastic prizes. I appreciate it very much!



I also appreciate all of the guest bloggers. You offered splendid content that was thoroughly enjoyed by myself & my readers. You made this event extra special!



Now, let's get to what you have all been waiting for - The winners. There are 3 winners that were randomly chosen. Ok, can I get a drum roll, please? Drum roll . . . And the winners are . . .

Rosy Radish Relish: #6 - Tim L
Navy & White Nautical Turban: #1 - Michaela
1/2 lb White Fudge & Chocolates: #7 - David

To claim your prize, please send your addy to pinandtack@gmail.com no later than Sunday, July 1st NOON Pacific. If prize is not claimed, another winner will be chosen at random.

2 comments:

Misty's said...

Hi Corrinne
I loved your barbecue bonanza, it was packed full of inspiration and yummy stuff and OMG I am so honoured to be picked and I am going to wear the nautical turban with pride. Off to e-mail you.
Michaela xx

Corrinne said...

Thank you, Michaela! It was fun to do & I had so many wonderful people join me - Congrats on your win!