Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Send Card Not Email . . .

I am a BIG supporter of all things handmade. This includes cards.
It's always a thrill to open your mailbox and see that someone sent you a greeting.
When you pull out that handmade card, it's magic!

Karen of My Cup Runneth Over
Every day on Pin & Tack Delights (Facebook), I feature a handmade card.
These are created by others. Some sell their art and others just enjoy sharing them.
Either way, you will be motivated to send a handmade greeting. I just know it!

Lily Kate

If you would like to be featured, please send me an email at pinandtack@gmail.com or leave a comment with the link to your blog. I am always on the lookout for new cards to share!

(NOTE: I only share cards made by individuals. I do not post printed/manufactured cards even if they are from your original artwork or photography.)

I invite you to check out what has been shared already at the Send Card Not Email album.

Blessings & joy, yours truly . . . Corrinne Quinn


No comments: